- 1 pound of ground beef
- ½ a minced onion
- ½ teaspoon of garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- Hamburger buns
- Four eggs
- Sliced tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and other toppings such as mayonnaise, mustard, etc
- Mix the beef, onions, garlic salt, normal salt, and pepper together in a bowl. In the absence of garlic salt, regular garlic can be used. However, garlic salt has more flavor and is easier to mix than normal garlic.
- With the mixture, make four patties.
- Heat hamburger buns in a separate pan. You will need to heat enough buns for four patties
- Fry four eggs. The eggs will be a part of your hamburger.
- Take your patties and place on the previously heated buns.
- Place your fried eggs on your buns and place your top bun.
- Put your toppings.